Our Beliefs Shape Our Destiny
Statements Of Belief
- that the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, God the Son, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- in the blessed hope – the rapture of the Church at Christ’s second coming.
- that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- that the redemptive work of Christ provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- that the baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
Our Faith Statement
The Bible says that without faith it is impossible to please God. By faith in God’s love and His right judgements, we have the boldness to walk as Jesus Christ walked when He was on the earth 2000 years ago. By faith we experience freedom from sickness, poverty and destructive habits.
We walk by faith!
Repent [turn to God] and be baptized, every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins, and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:38
Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers. 3 John :2
[He] Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses. . . by Whose stripes you were healed. Matthew 8:17, 1 Peter 2:24
And be not conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your minds . . .Romans 12:2
But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 John 1:9